Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics November 2017
In this latest issue:
- 10 Pages of your car problems solved by our experts
- Brake vacuum pump renewal
- How to fix an oil leak on BMW N-Series
- Changing a timing belt on Ford 1.6
- Diagnostics on Porsche Boxster
- Parts survey on Bentley Arnage reducing running costs
- Buying guide to help you pick a good one!
Plus much more and your chance to..
- WIN CJ Autos Soda Blaster (worth £120)
- WIN Clarke Gas Heaters (3 prizes worth over £311)
Only 3 left in stock