Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics November 2019
Inside This Issue Car Mechanics:
- Fitting A Clutch Kit & Slave Cylinder.
- Aircon Condenser Renewal.
- Cordless Compact Impact Drivers & Ratchets.
- Repairing Sills – DIY Welding & Painting.
- The Benefits Of Fitting Winter Tyres.