This third volume or The Way We Were, back by popular demand, includes everything from railway station car parks crammed with Austins and Morrises, busy motorways where Sierras and Cavaliers slug it out for outside lane supremacy and tranquil high streets devoid of double yellow lines where Standard Tens and Morris Minors jostle for spaces.
CCW Guide: The Way We Were 3
Inside this issue of CCW Guide: The Way We Were 3
- The 1950s: Cambridge, taxis galore at the railway station
- The 1960s: Basingstoke, a special invader on the bypass
- The 1970s: Fleetwood, card meet trams at the seaside
- The 1980s: Spalding, a rush to make the Royal Wedding
- The 1990s: Gloucestershire, cars stuck at Severn Bridge