Don’t miss this new special edition magazine, brought to you by the makers of Classic Car Weekly. Nick Larkin guides you through the decade’s biggest sellers, with road tests, buying tips, nostalgia and much more. It’s packed with 100 pages of glorious 1950s cars from Austin, Ford, Hillman, Morris, Standard, Vauxhall and other fondly remembered British marques.
CCW Guide To: British Classics Of The 1950s
Inside This Issue Of CCW Guide To – British Classics Of The 1950s:
- 3000-Mile A35 Driven – Behind The Wheel Of The Closest Thing To A Brand New Austin.
- Buying A Ford Anglia – Thinking Of Buying a 105E or 123E? Here’s What To Watch Out For.
- Triumph Mayflower Driven – Richard Barnett On Why the Edgy Saloon Is An Underrated Classic.
- Rare Standards On The Road – Driving A Vanguard Racer, And The Transporter That Takes It To Events!
- Jaguar’s Goodwood Return – The Story Of How A Famous MkI Returned To Saloon Car Racing.