Classic Bike, the world’s leading classic motorcycling monthly magazine, helps readers buy, maintain and enjoy the machines from motorcycling’s heroic past. Every month it’s packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the ‘60s onwards.
Classic Bike – Dec 2019
In this issue of Classic Bike:
- John Mossey builds the ultimate Triton.
- Single Minded: Every XT500 model in one man’s shed.
- Get yourself a bargain suzuki T500/GT500.
- MV’s first world champion – and he’s british!
- Lino Tonti: Italians forgotten designer.
Only 5 left in stock