Classic Bike, the world’s leading classic motorcycling monthly magazine, helps readers buy, maintain and enjoy the machines from motorcycling’s heroic past. Every month it’s packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the ‘60s onwards.
Classic Bike January 2019
Inside This Issue Of Classic Bike:
- New Hailwood Replica Ridden – It’s Just Like The Real Deal…
- The World’s Most Radical Racers – The Story Behind The Amazing Elf.
- Four-cylinder Halford Vauxhall – Britan’s Forgotten Classic.
- Manx Vincent – Featherbed Chassis And Legendary V-twin Create The Perfect British Cafe Racer.
- “I’ve Not Seen One In Ages..” Rare 998cc Katan Tested.
Only 4 left in stock