Classic Bike, the world’s leading classic motorcycling monthly magazine, helps readers buy, maintain and enjoy the machines from motorcycling’s heroic past. Every month it’s packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the ‘60s onwards.
Classic Bike – June 2019
In this issue of Classic Bike:
- The Special One- Why Triumph’s custom Bonnie is still cool 40 years on
- Suzuki TS400 – Trailie that thrives on and off the dirt
- Hi-Tac Suzuki – TT podium-finishing water-cooled 500 racer
- Bantam madess – D1 to D4, Dave Lewis has restored them all
- Classic workshop – Rick’s expert fixes, Project ’48 chief, Moto Guzzi V50