Classic Bike, the world’s leading classic motorcycling monthly magazine, helps readers buy, maintain and enjoy the machines from motorcycling’s heroic past. Every month it’s packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the ‘60s onwards.
Classic Bike – May 2019
Inside This Issue Of Classic Bike:
- Stroker Genius – Still Crazy After 50 Years.
- Egli Vincent Racer Emerges From A Swiss Shed.
- Dougis Lampkin’s Treasures – Trials Legend’s Classic Collection Revealed.
- honda’s 22,000RPM NR500 – Ace GP Mechanic Nigel Everett Talks Exotic Motors.
- Classic Market – Buying & Selling, Auction News Plus Morini 3 1/2 Buyers Guide.
Only 4 left in stock