Classic Bike, the world’s leading classic motorcycling monthly magazine, helps readers buy, maintain and enjoy the machines from motorcycling’s heroic past. Every month it’s packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the ‘60s onwards.
Classic Bike September 2018
Inside this issue of Classic Bike:
- Brough Head-to-Head – On the road with a 1936 Brough Superior SS80 and the all-new SS100. Does biking get any more majestic?
- When Guzzi Got Teeth – American dentist Dr John Wittner and his championship-winning Moto Guzzis – the most successful Guzzi racers since the ’50s
- Real Race Replica – Living out a lifelong ambition on Moto Guzzi’s rare Daytona superbike
- Mystery Machine – Firing up the amazing Packer tracker, a desmo V-twin with direct drive, no brakes and an even more intriguing background
- Fleeting Shadows – Celebrating 70 years of the Vincent Black Shadow, the world’s first 125mph bike
- Vincent Van Go – Inside the fabulously old-school workshop of the Colorado man with a passion for anything and everything Vincent
Only 4 left in stock