Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars August 2019 / Issue 553
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- Buy a Merc Cosworth 190E without pain
- Steve McQueen’s first 911 driven
- Reader turned loose in a Jensen C-V8
- Alfas to buy now- Our smartest tips from £5k-70k
- Three-owner life of a turbo AC 3000ME