Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars – December 2017
In this latest issue:
- Triumph Spitfire protype on track
- Buy a 370bhp Jag XJR
- Frank Knothe's SL design secrets
- Gordon Murray on designing the TVR Griffith
- 100 Datsuns! Meet the man driven to buy them
- 'Impossible' restoration pf a Merc 190 SL
- MG J2's Racy 8- Decade life in pictures
Plus much more!