Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars December 2018
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- The Accelerators – The best 5-second heroes for £12-200k.
- Twisted Maserati Ghibli Restored.
- Ocean-crossing Porsche 914.
- Buy a Merc G-Wagon Without Risk.
- Rolls Cloud – Quentin Wilson Unearths a Special Limousine Prototype.
- The Jack Brabham Cooper Monaco Driven On The Road!
Only 1 left in stock