Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars – February 2018
• Our 170mph picks from £25k: Aston DB7 Vantage, TVR Cerbera Speed Six, Maserati3200GT, Lotus Carlton, Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
• Epic Ferrari 250 Pinin Farina restoration
• Life story of one Porsche 911S, from lottery win toad car to hard-charging race car
• We put a reader in his dream Rolls Corniche – you next month?
• Senna, Mansell and Rosberg’s Mercedes coupés driven
• Buy a Morgan Plus 8 like an expert
• Quentin Willson reveals which Ford, Renault and Fiat to buy now
• SPECIAL 30-PAGE SECTION: top tours, rallies and events for 2018
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage