Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars Jan 2020
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- Glamming it up in an heiress’ Auburn.
- Fast guide to buying the right Ford racing Puma.
- Unlikely life of the Gilbern T11.
- Weekend warriors – 6 Best buys for hassle-free classic nirvana.
- AWOL Ferrari 500TR restored.