Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars – January 2018
In the latest issue:
- Special test on the Jaguar XJ as greatest ever saloon hits 50
- A reader's 8-hour AC Ace joy
- Buy a 205 GTI like an expert
- Ripping it up in a Radbourne Abarth
- Quentin Willson reveals which Mini, Jaguar, Ford or Audi to buy now
- Six rally gods speak out about the 1987 season
- 700k-mile Bentley 3.5 litre driven
- Barns full of Jaguars and the man who drives them
- Plus Lotus Elan's life of fire, family life and F1 superstars
Plus much more!!