Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars January 2019
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- Capri at 50: Ford’s style icon reaches its half century, we gather all the key models, plus racing legend Jochen Mass on racing them!
- Mario Andretti: 1978 F1 World Champion relives the year at Lotus & turbulent last winning season to his own special Esprit
- Epic Restoration: How James Glickenhaus turned the wildest concept of the Seventies into a working road car
- 40 Years of Lotus’ last F1 Championship: Reliving the year of Lotus’ finale F1 title with a drive in Esprit S2 Championship model
- Buying Guide: Arm yourself with our guide to seeing out a bargain Maserati Ghibli II
- Life Cycle: Life & times of a MkI Volkswagen Golf GTI