Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars: June 2018
’60s GT Greats. Do the Aston, Ferrari and Maserati live up tot he hype? Plus our top GT alternatives for £30k, or less
- Also in this issue:
Quarterly price guide – 351 climbers and fallers revealed
- The fast life of an RS2.7
- How to buy a £5-20k Capri well
- Quattro legend challenged
- John Fitzpatrick on terrorising golfers in a 911 Turbo
- Lotus nine to Excel. inside a 45-year collection
- Bodged Bentley 3 1/2 Litre made perfect
- Healey 3000, Porsche 928, Saab 96 and Aston DB7 ads tested
- And much more!