Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars May 2019
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- EXCLUSIVE! Quentin Willson’s Smart Buys 2019!
- Abandoned Ford Escort twin cam made perfect
- Murky world of obsessive Morris Minor collector
- Mild-to-wild: A Merc 250SLC
- Lee Noble: Supercar establishment