Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring when it launched back in 1973, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars magazine is packed full of great cars from the past, with inspirational human stories of pursuing, owning, driving, restoring and living with them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of market trends, buying advice, events and news to help enthusiasts enjoy their classic motoring to the full.
Classic Cars Nov 20
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- Classic Cars November 2020 features a Triumph Stag at 50 special anniversary section
- Le Mans podium Porsche 917 driven
- Bristol 401 reader dream drive
- DAF 32 life story
- Inside a Rolls and Bentley private collection
- Mercedes AMG CLK buying guide
Plus, Quentin Willson is reminded of the unique appeal of the 1954 Cadillac Series 62 and will you be the one who returns the ex-Tony Pond Triumph Dolomite Sprint to the track?