Britain’s longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 42 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars September 2018
Inside this issue of Classic Cars:
- Happy 50th, Ford Escort – David Richards drives five generations of affordable race and rally icons
- Saab, Lancia, Hupmobile – Robert Ely’s collection is one of the most eclectic there is
- Chasing the good life in a rare Ferrari 365GTC
- The only Swallow Doretti the dealership managed to sell – and a story of survival
- Reader Jim Hughes lives out Steve McQueen Le Mans fantasies with a 911 2.7RS Touring
- Rotten body, BL bodges, a huge V12 – a truly epic restoration!
Only 3 left in stock