Main Features in this issue of Country Walking…
- The West Highland Way – It’s Country Walker’s dream project – and now’s the perfect time to take it on. Here’s everything you didn’t know about a magnificent walk.
- Edward Thomas 100 Years On – Revisit the walks that shaped the life and legacy of a First World War poet who inspired today’s nature writers.
- Britain’s Best Canal Walks – They’re still, calm, beautiful – and flat! But which canals most deserve your tred on their towpath
- Get Your Walk On Google Maps – How to get internet famous (sort of) by borrowing a Google camera
- Wiltshire’s White Horses – A weekend’s gallop among the white horses of old Wessex
- Healthy Feet For Life – Part 1 – Tendonitis, Plantar fasciitis, bunions begone! With our expert guide
- The Ultimate Walker’s Road Trip – Three days, three national parks, three classic walks and no major roads. Let’s drive
- Don’t Pack Lunch, Pick It! – How to forage in field, forest and foreshore, for graze on the go
- Lovely, Leafy & Lesser-Known – Escape into a wooded wonderland
All this plus loads more from:
Get your copy here today!