Countryside magazine is perfect for those with a passion for the British countryside, food, farming, rural life and gardening. With recipes, food trails, inspiring and practical gardening tips, wildlife, wonderful places to visit, rural events and crafts to how you can find out more about your food provenance and how to support British food and farming, Countryside gives an all-round view of the British countryside.
Countryside Feb 21
- Delicious recipes for a homemade Valentine’s supper, including a winter salad with Wensleydale, cauliflower cheese mash with beef short ribs and special chocolate eclairs.
- Win a tough and durable Torrent jacket from Swazi Apparel, worth £329
- Five fantastic unusual cuts of beef
- What to do in your garden in February
- Top tips for bird watching
- Rural property in Devon
- From city chic to a muddy menagerie – how one couple adapted to a new life in the sticks
- The Countryside guide to sheep
- Our guide to ATVs for smallholders