Cyclist is the quality magazine for road cyclists, bringing the best routes, the biggest names and the latest kit, all accompanied by imagery from some of the world’s top photographers.
Cyclist Issue 101 / July 20
Inside this issue of Cyclist:
- In northern Spain, the lush greenery of Asturias gives way to the dusty heart of the Spanish interior – and our ride takes in both.
- Will training in isolation keep you fit enough to protect you from coronavirus? Only if you get the balance right.
- Wider, softer tyres may seem only suitable for mountain bikes, but they can make you faster on your road bike.
- What is the greatest climb on the planet? Cyclist counts down the Top 100.
- Regardless of lockdown, indoor cycling is exploding in popularity. Cyclist looks at the growing trend for riding nowhere.