Cyclist is the quality magazine for road cyclists, bringing the best routes, the biggest names and the latest kit, all accompanied by imagery from some of the world’s top photographers.
Cyclist Issue 104
Inside this issue of Cyclist:
- Find the perfect late-summer escape on the Greek island of Rhodes.
- Maurice Burton tells Cyclist about becoming Britain’s first black cycling champion.
- Why the Col d’Aubisque deserves as much attention as its more famous neighbour, the Tourmalet.
- Is it time to scrap the UCI’s rules on bikebuilding to give us faster, lighter. more space-aged bikes?
- Everesting is the cycling craze of lockdown – and now Cyclist has joined the club of masochists who climb 8,848m in a single ride.