Cyclist is the quality magazine for road cyclists, bringing the best routes, the biggest names and the latest kit, all accompanied by imagery from some of the world’s top photographers.
Cyclist Issue 105
Inside this issue of Cyclist:
- Discover two classic climbs in the Pyrenees that the Tour de France has yet to visit.
- Get under the skin of the new Specialized Tarmac, a bike that threatens to kill off its own sibling, the Venge.
- Cyclist’s expert testers argue over which is the greatest aero road bike in the world.
- How has Covid-19 changed the face of pro racing? We find out at the stunning Strade Bianche.
- The World Championships in Switzerland may have been cancelled, but you can still enjoy the best bits of the route with our special highlights ride.