Cyclist is the quality magazine for road cyclists, bringing the best routes, the biggest names and the latest kit, all accompanied by imagery from some of the world’s top photographers.
Cyclist Issue 107
Inside this issue of Cyclist:
- This month’s Big Ride brings not one, not two, but three epic cols on a perfect loop through the French Alps.
- We join former World Champion Giorgia Bronzini at the Giro Rosa to find out what the future holds for women’s pro racing.
- With two Slovenians on the top two steps of the Tour podium, it’s only fair that we bring the two greatest climbs that Slovenia has to offer.
- Which are the best lightweight climbers’ bikes on the planet? Cyclist’s testing experts make their selections.
- Wind, rain, cold? it must be summer in Scotland! Welcome to Day Two our ride across Britain.