Cyclist is the quality magazine for road cyclists, bringing the best routes, the biggest names and the latest kit, all accompanied by imagery from some of the world’s top photographers.
Cyclist Issue 96
Inside this issue of Cyclist:
- The Carnic Alps of northeast Italy provide a playground of steep ascents and epic views.
- New Cannondale SuperSix tested.
- How the brains behind Team Sky is looking to repeat his success at a new WorldTour team.
- Endurance racing in Peru – complete with 32,000m of climbing.
- Why Ventoux is the most legendary mountain in cycling.