Cyclist Off-Road is the new magazine for gravel and adventure riding. It reveals the wildest and most exciting routes both at home and abroad, accompanied by photography from some of the world’s top photographers. It also showcases all the latest bikes and kit in the fast-growing gravel scene.
Cyclist Off Road Issue 3
Inside This Issue Of Cyclist Off Road:
- Cyclist Off-Road discovers incredible trails and even better views around the mighty Matterhorn in Zermatt, Switzerland.
- We tackle Gritfest – a two-day feast of fun and endurance closer to home, around the hills and forests in the heart of mid-Wales
- Riding up the coast of South Australia on the Mawson Trail proves to be a true Outback Odyssey
- South Africa’s black mountain proves a tough quest, but with plentiful rewards.
- We get high and dry, then very wet, and back to dry, around Idaho’s backcountry in the Copper Basin.
- At home with US framebuilding legend, Tom Ritchey, who was making bikes for his own off-road adventures half a century ago
- We bring you a selection of the best e-gravel machines from leading brands, such as Specialized, Trek, Colnago, Ribble and Kinesis
- All the latest gear from Shimano, Castelli, Salsa, Enve, Continental and more, plus the low-down on tyres (and tyre pressure) mapping and bike packing as well as advice from two of the World’s leading endurance racers
- And if that’s not enough, there are also four brand new gravel bikes from Ritte, Moots, GT and Cervélo, put through their paces by our team of testers.