Cyclist Off Road Issue 4 – Autumn 20
Only 1 left in stock
This issue we discover:
- A gravel route to venture high above the mighty Col du Tourmalet in the Pyrenees.
- With travel restrictions affecting us all our Isle of Wight route shows the views on England?s south coast are just as spectacular as the Med,
- We prove you don?t need to live in the countryside to have off-road routes on your doorstep as we take you on a gravel journey straight from the heart of London.
- The inaugural Atlas Mountain Race in Morocco proves to be one of the most epic endurance adventure races on the gravel calendar.
- The high peaks of Valais, Switzerland, form the backdrop for one of the most visually stunning, yet vertiginously challenging, routes we?ve tackled to date.
- On test is a selection of the latest gravel machines from Cannondale, Kinesis, Specialized and Niner, plus we review Shimano?s gravel-specific GRX Di2 groupset.
- Finally we bring you up to speed on suspension, teach you to bunny hop, help you eat well on the go, plus show you how to fix some common mechanical issues.