Enzo is an independent Ferrari quarterly from the makers of Octane that sets out to entertain and inform with the best features on the cars, the people and the history of the world’s most iconic car company. We use the finest writers and photographers to put you behind the wheel of Ferraris new and old in a high quality magazine with premium production values and design
Enzo – Issue 10/Winter 19
Inside this issue of Enzo:
- 275 GTB: Andrew Frankel takes the wheel of one of his dream cars
- First drive: is the F8 Tributo the best and last of the V8 line?
- Interview: Tony Willis, at the heart of Ferrari UK for over three decades
- F355 Modificata: we drive the special series car that never was
- Buying guide: all you need to know about the delectable Dino