To those outside of our sport, riding 100 miles or more can seem like a truly gargantuan task and while it’s certainly with the right knowledge, training and nutrition, it’s a goal that most of us can achieve if given time to prepare. The aim of this special edition is to provide you with the fitness, training and nutrition advice required to get you sportive fit and ready. For those already in an event worthy condition, there’s plenty of advice within that will help you take your skills and stamina to the next level. Enjoy Improving your fitness and honing your technique. See you at the finish line.
Essential Cycling Series: Cycling Science
Inside This Issue Of Essential Cycling Series:
- 278 Expert Tips To Ride Stronger.
- Take Your Riding To Another Level.
- Science Of Cycling – Training Secrets Of The Pros.
- Foods & Workouts To Burn Fats & Add Muscle.
- 10 Innovative Steps To Boost Recovery.