To those outside of our sport, riding 100 miles or more can seem like a truly gargantuan task and while it’s certainly with the right knowledge, training and nutrition, it’s a goal that most of us can achieve if given time to prepare. The aim of this special edition is to provide you with the fitness, training and nutrition advice required to get you sportive fit and ready. For those already in an event worthy condition, there’s plenty of advice within that will help you take your skills and stamina to the next level. Enjoy Improving your fitness and honing your technique. See you at the finish line.
Essential Cycling Series – Sportive Guide
Inside This Issue Of The Essential Cycling Series – Sportive Guide:
- Build Event Fitness Fast! – 12-week Plan To Century Success.
- Expert Sportive Skills – Corner With Style, Draft Like A Pro, Beat Big Hills.
- Discover Britain’s Best Sportives.
- Reviewed – Brilliant Bikes For Big Rides.
- 168 Tips To Improve Your Riding.