Evo is a monthly magazine devoted exclusively to the world’s greatest performance cars. From affordable hot hatches to the latest supercars, Evo’s mission is to put you firmly in the driving seat of the fastest and most desirable cars around. With a highly respected team of expert road testers and the best photographers in the business, no other car magazine comes close.
Evo – Feb 2020 Issue 270
Inside this issue of Evo:
- Why great engines still matter – from Honda VTEC to Ferrari V12
- Honda NSX v Porsche 718 Spyder – six-cylinder extremes explored
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray – our verdict on the mid-engined C8
- McLaren Senna GTR – £1million, 814bhp track car tested
- Toyota GR Yaris – the 257bhp 4WD homologation special
- Aston Martin DBX – first drive. Still want that RS6?
- Alpine A110 v Porsche Cayman T – sports car shootout