Evo is a monthly magazine devoted exclusively to the world’s greatest performance cars. From affordable hot hatches to the latest supercars, Evo’s mission is to put you firmly in the driving seat of the fastest and most desirable cars around. With a highly respected team of expert road testers and the best photographers in the business, no other car magazine comes close.
Evo – January 2020 268
Inside this issue of Evo:
- AMG GT R Pro v 911 GT3 RS – road racers head-to-head
- Alpine A110S – French coupe gets even more sublime
- Aston Martin Vantage AMR – better with a manual ’box?
- Mini on the Monte – retracing the historic 1964 rally win
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster – going out on a high
- Mazda MX-5 at 30 – driving the first and the latest
- BMW E39 M5 – iconic supersaloon revisited