Food to Love is specially adapted for the UK from Australian Women’s Weekly Food, every issue will be packed with with beautiful, inspirational food that you’ll want to make again and again. All the recipes are triple tested so you can be sure they’ll be as delicious at home as they look on the page. If you see an exotic sounding ingredient, turn to the Glossary for an explanation and for advice on where to track down the more unusual items.
Food to Love August 2018
Inside this issue of Food to Love:
- Summer isn’t complete without a traditional cream tea of scones, jam and cream, so get baking with our delicious recipes!
- Salads for a crowd – Warmer weather invites breezy flavours and fuss-free mealtimes, so pile your platters with these scrumptious salads!
- Thrills of the grill – It’s time to crank up the heat and gather family and friends for an alfresco feast filled with our selection of tempting barbecue dishes
- Food in a flash – These speedy, fresh and well-balanced midweek meals are a breeze to prepare and a pleasure to eat, so get cooking now!
- Gluten-free breads – With these unusual and flavoursome bakes, everyone around the table will be able to enjoy the taste of fresh bread