Food to Love is specially adapted for the UK from Australian Women’s Weekly Food, every issue will be packed with with beautiful, inspirational food that you’ll want to make again and again. All the recipes are triple tested so you can be sure they’ll be as delicious at home as they look on the page. If you see an exotic sounding ingredient, turn to the Glossary for an explanation and for advice on where to track down the more unusual items.
Food to Love September 2018
Inside this issue of Food to Love:
- Family favourites: Delicious meals for all ages to share
- Kids party food: Transport our kids back to 1970s for a retro party with delightful disco inspired food
- Meat free Monday: From chickpea fritters to veggie pad Thai with marvellous meatless mains
- Weeknight wonders: Sit back and relax – you can conjure up these midweek marvels in minutes!
- Animal Kingdom Cakes: You’ll be barking mad if you don’t hop to it because these are sure to be a roaring success