BBC Gardeners’ World Guide: Your Pruning Year
BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Guide: Your Pruning Year
Improve your pruning skills to ensure your plants have the best display of leaves, flowers and fruits with our 132-page special edition. From deadheading diseased or damaged growth, to thinning canopies to improve light and air circulation, our Gardeners’ World Guide will arm you with the right expert knowledge.
- Fool-proof step-by-step guides on everything from hedges to climbers
- Understanding your plants’ cycle – discover which plants to prune when and how to get first-class results
- Cut with confidence as our experts solve your pruning problems
- From the basic rules to the right cuts to boost your harvest
- The tools and time-saving techniques you need so every job is easy
SCROLL DOWN FOR A SNEAK PEEK
Gardeners’ World Magazine subscribers save 25% when you buy online – enter your subscriber number to claim your discount.
Reprint – originally published in 2019