The UK’s leading monthly fishing magazine, Improve Your Coarse Fishing aims to help you become a better fisherman and to catch bigger and better fish. Packed with instructional, straightforward advice and information, readers trust and respect the brand.
Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 341
Inside this issue of Improve Your Coarse Fishing:
- Kieron Rich reveals how to catch more on the waggler by fishing a feeder
- World class advice on how to fish the Method feeder from England international, Des Shipp
- Mark Sawyer tests the new Kodex’s SX-i-carp rod – perfect for summer stalking and surface work
- Feeding sparingly in the margins is the way to go for margin monsters, says Mark Poppleton
- Dan White goes against the grain by opting for the bomb instead of a pole on summer commercials
- Alfie Naylor fine tunes his floater tactics to catch big carp on dog biscuits. It’s cheap too!
Only 4 left in stock