The UK’s leading monthly fishing magazine, Improve Your Coarse Fishing aims to help you become a better fisherman and to catch bigger and better fish. Packed with instructional, straightforward advice and information, readers trust and respect the brand.
Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 343
Inside this issue of Improve Your Coarse Fishing:
- Autumn Lessons
- Carp on the Pole with Bob Nudd: World champ teaches you the tricks to success
- Alex Dockerty: One line, two tactics, more bites
- Back off the feed for bream: Just go steady when baiting
- Drop in with Jigga: Isn’t just a tactic for F1s
- Cash in on predator season: Top tips for connecting with a memorable pike
PLUS! 8 Venue guides inside to cut & keep!
Only 5 left in stock