Land Rover Owner International magazine inspires and informs Land Rover enthusiasts. Our practical writers know their Land Rovers inside out, and our adventure writers have been there and done it, showing the best routes to drive and offering top advice for maximum enjoyment.
Land Rover Owner International – September 2018
Inside this issue of Land Rover Owner international:
- Ultimate Double Cab – Lifted, tuned and changed to be one man’s vision of excellence – and what a vision!
- Armoured Minerva – Peter Galilee with the story of one of only 66 armoured Minerva Blindées ever built
- Norfolk’s Roman Lanes – Explored in three soft-topped Land Rovers
- Exploring Oman by Disco 1 – Sam Watson goes looking for rare wildlife and signs of past SAS victories
- Buying a Freelander 1 – Everything you need to know about Land Rover’s ever-popular entry-level model
- 110 Crossmember Swap – Replacement made simpler by using an off-the-shelf kit with bolt-on brackets
Only 5 left in stock