Inside this turbo issue of Modern Classics:
- Wind it up – Hero turbo cars from the 1980s and 1990s on track
- Great drives: Subaru Impreza P1 – Forged in Japan, honed in Banbury: we head to Norfolk to find out if the P1 is the best of breed
- Head to head: Group A fighters – The Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 4×4 and VW Golf Rallye offer two takes on rallying for the road. Which is best?
- Maserati Maelstrom: Biturbo years – The car that saved Maserati or sullied the brand? We take a look at the Trident’s most controversial car
- Buyer’s file: Saab 900 T16 – Swedish style and full-bore boost: buying a Saab 900 Turbo is unwise without our extensive guide
- Clever money cars: BMW 320si – It looks standard and goes like a 320i – until you unleash its undercover M3. Now’s the time to buy