National Geographic covers every corner of the globe, explores the farthest reaches of the universe and probes the unexplored depths of the ocean. National Geographic brings a truly insightful and thought-provoking look at the world around us. It is, perhaps, the world’s most renowned source of stunning photography, captivating infographics and original illustrations.
National Geographic History Jul/Aug 19 – Caesar’s Triumphs
In this issue of National Geographic History:
- Caesar’s Triumph – Celebrating the spoils of war.
- Rescue mission – Saving the temples of Ramses the great.
- Birth of beauty – Botticelli and the renaissance.
- Stolen Away – Slavery comes to Virginia.
- The lady vanishes – Amelia Earhart’s mysterious fate.