Octane is a premium monthly magazine celebrating more than 100 years of automotive design, from classic Bentleys to the latest BMW. We have been at the heart of the motoring industry for nearly two decades, so we know our stuff when it comes to classic cars of all eras. Written by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, the magazine captures the exclusivity and excitement of the classic car world so you can experience it all wherever you are.
Octane Issue 205 – Jul 20
Inside this issue of Octane:
- LOTUS ESPRIT ODYSSEY – To Cortina, where James Bond’s Esprit once starred in For Your Eyes Only. PLUS highlights of the lesser-known Bond vehicles
- LANCIA AURELIA CONVERTIBLE – Star of Italy’s fondest remembered comedy film
- ASTON MARTIN DBR9 – On track in the car that got Aston racing again
- MG RECORD-BREAKER – 200mph and 1.1 litres: Reid Railton’s miracle!
- TALBOT AV105 – Rescued from obscurity, the most special of the privateer race cars enters the limelight