Olive is informed, authoritative, good-looking and witty. Reflecting the appetites of intelligent, trend-aware food lovers, Olive has a mix of imaginative but achievable recipes, restaurant reviews and food-focused travel. The stunning visuals, sharp writing and sense of humour set Olive apart from other food and drink titles.
Olive March 2019
Inside this issue of Olive:
- Spring Break: Cakes, tarts & biscuits that are decidedly British
- Healthy trends: Low cal pasta
- 3 ways with: Pomegranate molasses
- Last bite recipes: Go bananas for banoffee cake with caramel buttercream
- Affordable foodie escapes: Eat your way around Europe without breaking the bank