With six oh-so-sweet sections of the most adorable Margaret Sherry Patterns, There’s something for all stitching abilities. Margaret’s cutest characters are ready and waiting to share their favorite hobbies with you, and with pretty floral designs and outdoor fun on the agenda too, there’s a whole range of stitchy occasions catered for. then, of course with the changing seasons come fun winter festivities, and the too-cute animal chums are keen to get in on the action, too! if you’re looking for a smaller project, or to build up your stitching skills, there’s also a great selection of quick-stitch patterns – perfect for those all-important cards, and a fun Charlie Bear alphabet, as well. You’ll also find a fabulous collection of cut-out and send papers, beautifully painted by Margaret, to use as card mounts for the specially designed accompanying cross stitch patterns. This collection, showcasing some of Margaret Sherry’s best work, was selected with her family’s continued support. Margaret’s daughter, Helen, has taken over the business so the legacy of the much-loved artist’s wonderful illustrations will continue for many years to come.
Passion For Craft – Margaret Sherry Cross Stitch Collection
Inside This Issue Of Passion For Craft – Margaret Sherry Cross Stitch Collection:
- A Stitch In Time – Join In The Fun With This Trio Of Sweet Mice Stitching Their First Project Together.
- Garden Chums – Make A Fun Scene For A Green Fingered Friend With This Group Of Gardening Pals.
- Hit The Slopes – Take Up The Challenge Of This Densely Worked Design To Capture Seasonal Spirit.
- Selection Box – A Collection Of 21 Small Scale Designs To Whip Up Into All Occasion Greetings Cards.
- Getting Meow-ied – Stitch A Wedding Sampler For A Happy Couple To Celebrate Their Nuptials.