Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics August 2018
Inside this issue of Practical Classics:
- TR250 Resto Perfection – we’ve honestly never seen a better one!
- £3K Thrills – how to get the biggest bang for your buck!
- £35K! A Westie Record – our biggest resto ever raises huge figure for children’s charity!
- Cav Buyers’ Big Guide – still cheap, always brilliant, your next daily?
- 1948 Game Changers – motor show cars assessed & rated!
- The 315,000 Mile Triumph Dolomite – PLUS: Classics around Britain, 41 cars & their amazing stories
SKU: 4526323 Categories: Classic Car Magazines, Practical Classics Magazine Tags: buying, cars, classic workshop, Classics, fixing, guides, practical, workshop Brand: Bauer Media