Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics December 2018
Inside this issue of Practical Classics:
- Mercedes CL – Buy the mega-bargain!
- Workshop – 36 pages of tech savings!
- Stars of ’69 – Half century GTs race Concorde to Bristol – but who wins?
- A cup of tea with maxi rally ace Bron Burrell
- Service Guide – Get the best from the sassy Mercedes R107