Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics July 2019
Inside This Issue Of Practical Classics:
- How To Buy An MGB – A Rubber Bumper Bargain: Bag The Best!
- Capri At 50 – First & Last Driven, Rated & Worshipped!
- 3-Series Buyer – Late Nineties BMW Guide.
- Astra GTE Resto – Perfection Created At Home.
- Six City Classics – 1990’s ULEZ Busters Tested & Rated.
Only 5 left in stock