Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics: May 2018
In this issue of Practical Classics: £4k luxury – the best cars in the world and how to survive them!
- Sam’s Beast from the East – Moscow to Beaulieu in the worst car in the World!
- Saab 99 rated. At 50, is it the ultimate daily driver?
- Super sagas> pC projects Spring to life!
- Porsche 911 guide. Nineties Supercar for £12k? Yes you can!
- Spitfire revivavl – so far gone the bodyshop said ‘NO!’
- Workshop – 26 pages of cash savers
- And much more!