Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics October 2018
Inside this issue of Practical Classics:
- Celebrate 5 decades of three British legends – the Jaguar XJ6, Reliant Scimitar & Triumph TR6
- Meet the man who pulled out all the stops to restore his stunning Opel Manta
- Updates on the latest projects in our workshop
- Classic buy gets our Deputy Editor back home from the French countryside
- Plus Peugeot 306 buying guide!